RD Speed Reducer
The Winsmith RD product line offers a fret-free motor connection system
that provides quick motor replacement. The RD Speed Reducers are dimensionally interchangeable with most commonly used right-angle
speed reducers and have unparalleled performance.
- Fret-free motor connection for quick motor removal
- Compact design offers the performance of coupled products with the compactness of a quill
- Multiple sizes and configurations available – eliminate
- Up to 96% efficient gearing design reduces total cost of operations
- Universal lubricant level enables hassle-free mounting and inventory consolidation
- Interchangeable mounting options allows for easy in-plant conversion
- WinGuard 316 Stainless Epoxy Coating is standard on all products, and has been 1,000-hour salt spray proven.
- The stainless flake creates a corrosion resistant barrier.
- 24-hour ship program reduces downtime and inventory
- Smoother housing aids in easy washdown: wash down
- Stainless steel output shafts provide improved corrosion protection
|RD Speed Reducer Catalog
RD Speed Reducer Brochure
|Output Torque||200-3500 (lbf.-in.)|
|Input Option||Fret-Free Motor Connection|
|Size:||1.33”-3.00” Center Distances|
|Input Horsepower:||Up to 12 HP|
|Other Specifications:||Helical Primary, Double Driver attachements
for double reduction capabilities
End-user processing equipment